Council on Size & Weight Discrimination, Inc.
The Emily ProgramThe Emily Program is a treatment program that provides comprehensive psychological, nutritional, and medical care for individuals with eating disorders
F.E.A.S.T.Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment for Eating Disorders. An organization of parents and caregivers.
Healing Connections, Inc
MEDA: Massachusetts Eating Disorder Association Also known as: Multi-Service Eating Disorders Association Inc.
AHELP: Association for the Health Enrichment for Large
Andrea’s VoiceAndrea’s Voice is intended to offer information and support
TheBodyPositive.org2550 Ninth St. suite 204B Berkeley, CA 94710
BodyImageHealth.org2497 – 7th Avenue East Suite 109 North St. Paul, Minnesota 55109Designed to promote healthy body image attitudes and prevent eating and weight concerns before they start.
A Chance to Heal1457 Noble Rd. Rydal, PA 19046 (215) 885-2420 A fund with The National Philanthropic Trust to raise funds to support treatment, promote understanding and advocate on behalf of those afflicted with eating disorders. The foundation will operate initially in the Pennsylvania-New Jersey-Delaware region, and promote its model nationally.
- BodywhysAn Irish national charity for people with eating disorders, families, and friends.
- Eating Disorders Resources in the UK The clearing house for eating disorders news, research, reports, conferences and opinions
- The Eating Disorders Association Based in Norwich, England. Founded in 1989 following a merger between Anorexic Aid (founded in 1974) and Anorexic Family Aid.
- EDEO Eating Disorder Education Organization 6R20 Edmonton General Hospital 11111 Jasper Avenue Edmonton, Alberta CANADA T5K 0L4
- The Eating Disorders Foundation of Victoria 1513 High Street Glen Iris Vic 3146 Australia
- Eetexpert.be In Flanders, the Dutch speaking part of Belgium
- LivingOnEmpty.org Information and support in New Zealand for eating disorders.
- The National Eating Disorder Information Centre Information and resources on eating disorders and weight preoccupation in Canada.
- SacredEatingDisorders.com P.O. Box 82067 Yellowbird RPO Edmonton, AB Canada,
- Somerset & Wessex Eating Disorders Association A small charity is Somerset, England.
- www.about-face.org About Face, San Francisco, California
- www.eatingdisorders.ca Eating Disorders Clinic Inc.
- www.avalon-eatingdisorders.com Avalon Eating Disorders Treatment Center, Williamsville, New York, a suburb of the Buffalo-Niagara Falls region,
- www.bloomington-eating-disorders.com Bloomington Center for Counseling and Development Bloomington, Indiana
- www.bodyimagecoalition.org Body image Coalition of Peel (Ontario)
- www.bana.ca Bulimia Anorexia Nervosa Association (Windsor, Ontario)
- www.bulimia.com Gurze Books (California, U.S.A.)
- www.camh.net Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario .
- www.cmha.ca Canadian Mental Health Association (Canada).
- www.cvh.on.ca/edp Credit Valley Hospital, Eating Disorders Program, Mississauga, Ontario Specialized eating disorders treatment program that provides various levels of intervention from least to most intensive.
- www.daniellesplace.org Danielle’s Place – Eating Disorder Support and Resource Centre, Burlington, Ontario .
- www.eatingdisordersblogs.com The Eating Disorders Blogs are maintained by Gürze Books.
- Advice for Parents Doris Smeltzer – author of “Andrea’s Voice … Silenced by Bulimia”
- Recovery Support Jenni Schaefer – author of “Life Without Ed”
- “Normal” Eating Karen R. Koenig, LSCW, M.Ed. – author of “Food and Feelings Workbook” and “Rules of Normal Eating”
- For Professionals Gail Hall, LMSW, DCSW
- Life After Recovery Aimee Liu – author of “Gaining”
- Eating Disorders and Nutritional News Marcia Herrin & Nancy Matsumoto – authors of “The Parent’s Guide to Eating Disorders”
- You, Me, and ED Lee Wolfe Blum – Health Educator, Park Nicollet Eating Disorders Institute
- www.eatingnormal.com Eating Normal, Karen Koenig, LCSW, M.Ed. , therapist, author, and educator, Sarasota Florida.
- www.edoyr.com Eating Disorders of York Region, Thornhill, Ontario
- www.empoweredparents.com Empowered Parents (Illinois)
- www.gainingthetruth.com Gaining the Truth about Life after Eating Disorders
- www.healthywithin.com Healthy Within Foundation
- www.hopewell.on.ca Hopewell Eating Disorder Support Centre, Ottawa, Ontario
- www.homewood.org Homewood Health Centre, Guelph, Ontario Offer the largest eating disorders program in Canada, inpatient treatment for men and women over 16 years of age for treatment of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, and Eating Disorders
- www.hopesgarden.org Hope’s Garden, London, Ontario Anon-profit, Eating Disorders
- www.intervene.com Addiction Intervention Resources, Corporate Office, St. Paul, Minnesota National organization of professional intervention specialists, counsellors and consultants that provide fast and effective crisis management services through a protocol of education, action, and healing.
- www.nedic.ca National Eating Disorders Information Centre, Toronto, Ontario
- www.pawed.org Canadians for the Prevention of Disordered Eating Society, British Columbia
- www.sacredeatingdisorders.com Society for the Assisted Cooperative Recovery from Eating Disorders, Edmonton, Alberta.
- www.sickkids.on.ca Hospital For Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario The Division of Adolescent Medicine in the Department of Paediatrics and Department of Psychiatry jointly direct the Eating Disorders Program.
KESALAHAN UTAMA PARA ORANG TUA SAAT MENGKONSULTASIKAN ANAKNYA KE DOKTER ADALAH SELALU MENGATAKAN : “DOK, SAYA MINTA VITAMIN AGAR ANAK SAYA NAFSU MAKANNYA BAGUS” SEHARUSNYA SAAT KE DOKTER MENGATAKAN ” DOK, MENGAPA ANAK SAYA SULIT MAKAN ? DAN BAGAIMANA CARA PENANGANAN TERBAIK ?”
BERGANTI-GANTI VITAMIN ATAU PEMAKAIAN VITAMIN JANGKA PANJANG ADALAH BUKTI KEGAGALAN DALAM MENCARI PENYEBAB SULIT MAKAN PADA ANAK. KARENA BEGITU VITAMIN DIHENTIKAN MAKA ANAK SULIT MAKAN LAGI, BAHKAN KADANG DIBERI VITAMIN APAPUN ATAU BERGANTI-GANTI VITAMIN TETAP SAJA MAKAN SULIT.
PENANGANAN TERBAIK ADALAH HARUS DICARI PENYEBABNYA DAN TANGANI SEGERA DENGAN BIJAK. GANGGUAN FUNGSI SALURAN CERNA PENYEBAB TERSERING. BILA TERDAPAT GANGGUAN SALURAN CERNA SEBAGAI PENYEBAB TERSERING HARUS DICARI DAN DIIDENTIFIKASI MAKANAN PENYEBAB YANG MENGGANGGU SALURAN CERNA.
PICKY EATERS AND GROW UP CLINIC (Klinik Khusus Kesulitan Makan dan Gangguan Berat Badan) GRoW UP CLINIC JAKARTAYudhasmara Foundation GRoW UP CLINIC I Jl Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Bendungan Hilir Jakarta Pusat 10210, phone (021) 5703646 – 44466102 GRoW UP CLINIC II MENTENG SQUARE Jl Matraman 30 Jakarta Pusat 10430, phone (021) 44466103 – 97730777 email : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org http://pickyeatersclinic.com
WORKING TOGETHER SUPPORT TO THE HEALTH OF ALL BY CLINICAL, RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONS. Advancing of the future pediatric and future parenting to optimalized physical, mental and social health and well being for fetal, newborn, infant, children, adolescents and young adult
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
Copyright © 2013, Picky Eaters and Grow Up Clinic, Information Education Network. All rights reserved